Cost £2.10 per child per day and is now payable via ParentMail. School meals will increase to £2.15 per child by day from Monday 4th November 2019.
Pupil Premium & School Meals
To find out if your child may be eligible for Pupil Premium please contact the school office or Bristol City Council. The pupil premium gives additional funding to support your child with their learning,
To qualify for pupil premium and/or free school meals you must receive one of the following:
- Income Support.
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income Based).
- Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) does not exceed £16,190.
- Support under part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999.
- The 'Guaranteed Element' of Pension Credit.
- Income Related Employment And Support Allowance benefit (any element of contribution based paid free school meals are not available).
For our latest menu use the link below: